Friday, December 10, 2010

Make 'Em Laugh.

         Today was weird. An emotional rollercoaster to say the least.  I was in a terrible mood this morning.  So annoyed with everything, and it basically carried on through the evening.  Although I finished my english paper early! However, I was still annoyed. But I spent some time in our common room with some pretty hilarious people.  I have recently discovered StumbleUpon and I was on it for hours.  It's SO very entertaining.  I did four loads of laundry today as well.  I was a productive lady.  Then I discovered "Damn You Autocorrect" and looked at about 25 pages of different iPhone autocorrect issues.  I have been cracking up for the past hour, most likely because I haven't laughed all day long.  It felt marvelous to laugh!  
         Tonight made up for the rough morning I was having.  And I know I mentioned this in a previous post, but I really need to start living for the day.  My wonderful friend Lauren actual told me to do that today.  And I think it's time I start taking things one day at a time and embracing everything that comes my way.  "Do what makes you happy."  Time to take on a new perspective, I think.  Glee doesn't come back until February.  That upsets me a little bit.  Alright well I'm rambling.  I have a final and a review session tomorrow.  Time to sleep.


I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT. Elf! Gotta watch that.




Goodnight blogesphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment