Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gift Of A Friend.

         Tonight, I dedicate this post to my best friends: Mari and Saralyn.  Although we may be at different schools and doing different things with our lives, they are always there for me and I couldn't be more grateful for them than I am right this moment.  Spending time with each other tonight, discussing how we first met and how we became ourselves when we met each other, really shed light on the fact that this friendship will last us a lifetime.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  These girls are the most beautiful people I am privileged to know and I cannot wait to see what successes the future brings them.  
"You'll change, inside, when you realize: The world comes to life and everything's bright, from beginning to end, when you have a friend by your side that helps you to find, the beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in, the gift of a friend."
Mari and Sara, if you guys are reading this, I love you two more than you will ever know.  May we have fantastic adventures, forever and always.




Goodnight blogesphere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment