Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Before The Storm.

        Home! I don't think I've blogged since I've left Arizona.  Well, I'm back home and it hasn't stopped raining.  I'd like to think I make it rain.  But ya know...that was a joke.  Anyways, I'm back home and it feels great to be here.  The first couple of days I was in such an odd mood.  And of course, being as ridiculous as I can be sometimes, I took it out on my family.  Well not really took it out on them.  I just have had a short fuse.  I've said this a million times, but I really need to start living for the moment.  Not disregarding consequences, but living and enjoying the moments that we're in seems an appropriate way to live one's life.  This blog turned out to be a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be.  Today, I was also able to realize, it's never ever good to hold in emotion for long periods of time.  Especially if it's months.  When you finally release all of those emotions, it is the greatest feeling in the world and you are left with nothing but complete happiness and satisfaction :) I feel like, singing in the rain...




Goodnight blogesphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment