Thursday, January 6, 2011

Slight Figure of Speech.

            Someone once asked me what I blog about.  My answer seemed fitting at the time: everything.  Well, I feel as if I'm not an interesting blogger.  I'm not on some worldly adventure, re-creating Julie & Julia, or suddenly have the urge to blog about my new found interests in knitting (which I don't do, by the way).  I might have misused the blog as a diary sort of thing... 
           As of now it should be titled: The Whiney Account of a Confused & Broken-Hearted Girl.  Perhaps one day, if I keep writing the way I used to, it will be a self-help sort of mechanism, showing me how I overcame the trials and tribulations of a break-up and heartbreak.  Maybe one day, a random web-surfer will stumble upon my blog, and maybe she (assuming it's a she) will find comfort in knowing that someone else out there went through a difficult time with a break-up as well.  I know I find comfort in knowing there are other people out there that feel the same way.  Being able to have someone to relate to and to just listen in difficult times like these, makes the pain bearable.
            
      

No comments:

Post a Comment