Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rollercoaster of Love.

            Some days are more difficult than others.  Most days are difficult.  For the time being, anyway.  It's hard to watch you move on.  It has been for the past few months.  I don't expect you to sit and wish that you and I were we, or that things were how they used to be.  Life isn't meant to be lived in that manner, I know.  But you seem to handle it so well, and that I envy.  But often I wonder if you ever stop and think about it, as I do.  I often wonder if I'm ever in your dreams, as you are in mine.  I often wonder if the things you see remind you of me, as many of the things I see remind me of you.  To me, you're everywhere.  Some days are more difficult than others.  Most days are difficult.  For the time being, anyway.




Things will heal in time. But, to who I am addressing the blog to, I do miss you terribly and I just thought I would indirectly let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment